test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Correct Admiralty stats for Khitomer class Alliance Battlecruiser

zaayrdragnxzaayrdragnx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
The official post for the ship states, engineering 52, science 46, and tactical 28. But the page on sto.gamepedia.com states engineering 46, science 28, and tactical 52. I would go with the official post but that doesn't seem right and would like some clarification.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Since it's not in player hands yet, I'd go with the official post. Given that it's the correct numbers, but in the wrong order, it's likely someone just copied it over wrong. The Wiki is user maintained, so keep that fact in mind.
  • zaayrdragnxzaayrdragnx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you for your response. I will admit that while I completely agree with your statement it kind of disappoints me as I find it hard to imagine a Battlecruiser having higher science than tactical but I know nothing about that stuff. Thanks again for responding I appreciate it.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Battlecruisers are classed as Engineering by Cryptic, so that's almost always the biggest. The next two are somewhat arbitrary, and there's equal amounts of Sci seating as there is Tac, so they probably just picked Sci because more players have need of more Science stat for Admiralty (which seems heavily biased to needing Science).