test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delete Me

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Delete Me
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
Post edited by aspartan1 on

Comments

• Options
    defraggerdefragger Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Hey there Spartan,the grind is unfortunately good to others and bad for some of us as well.Is it a Romulan Toon?,did he do the mission "The Bigger Picture"?.I also had this issue on my new Romulan toon.
  • Options
    Yes it is a Romulan toon. I Have done all the missions in the game that I'm aware of so I would have to say yes as a gut reaction without any details on the mission.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • Options
    On a side note as it may be related there is a DOFF I cant remove. She is a security officer. Her name is Miani Mussol. I would like her deleted if possible as I want my crew is purple quality or better Romulans only.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,470 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    On a side note as it may be related there is a DOFF I cant remove. She is a security officer. Her name is Miani Mussol. I would like her deleted if possible as I want my crew is purple quality or better Romulans only.

What do you mean by you cannot remove her? What message pops up?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    sthe91 wrote: »

What do you mean by you cannot remove her? What message pops up?

I want to delete her from my crew as she is a white quality DOFF and she is not Romulan. Nothing pops up the button simply does not become active.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Could you share a screenshot, so that we might see what you see?

Also, in reference to your original posting, have you double-clicked the mining claim to activate the mission before you try to turn it in?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options

Also, in reference to your original posting, have you double-clicked the mining claim to activate the mission before you try to turn it in?

Sadly I dont have an upload account set up anywhere since I dont normally post images online for this kind of thing and unfortunately they disabled the feature on this forum so no screenshots and that is ok.

I have been here since alpha testing so I am fairly familiar with the missions and interface functionality. This is a bug for sure. Nonetheless thanks for your effort to help.

I'm in email contact with the bug team so we shall see what happens.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    ...I dont have an upload account set up anywhere since I dont normally post images online
    Imgur.com doesn't need an account - just hit the Upload/NewPost button there and you get the necessary forum code to link the image here. For future reference...

Sorry I couldn't help, though.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ...I dont have an upload account set up anywhere since I dont normally post images online
    Imgur.com doesn't need an account - just hit the Upload/NewPost button there and you get the necessary forum code to link the image here. For future reference...

Sorry I couldn't help, though.

I was not aware of that functionality. Thanks! Your time and effort are appreciated.

• Options
    UPDATE: Problem fixed.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Update: It seems I have the very same problem again on the same Romulan faction toon. I already submitted a new ticket.