test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playstation 4 Patch Notes for 1/23/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/23 at 7AM Pacific for 2 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• a2k00#3941 a2k00 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Nearly an hour later than the maint window and the servers are still down! Any update?
    Actually it’s because your maintenance banner states 15:00-17:00 UTC, which is wrong, converted from Pacific time is 16:00-18:00 UTC......
  • cptjason01#8704 cptjason01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    past 11am Pacific time, any word yet? I still am getting the maintenance message on login. Thanks.
    Maint window has been extended by 3 hours..> @"cptjason01#8704" said:
    > past 11am Pacific time, any word yet? I still am getting the maintenance message on login. Thanks.
  • kingnova0113#2960 kingnova0113 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Maint window just extended again 5 hours so far from original time. I take it server will just be down all day?
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Another extension coming for the already delayed event?
  • e3241e3241 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Why am I not able to play the game? It been well over the time stated on the banner!
    Please state how much longer the wait will be. I have a day off and I would like to spend it at least playing a portion of the day today!
    I love the game and would like to play before I have to go to work tomorrow! Please let us know when it will be back up so we don’t waste our time waiting!
    From where I’m from it is almost 3:00. It must be a great addition to the game!
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    So first you guys say two hours and then it jumps all the way to 6 hours. maybe I'll get lucky and you guys will fix my issue that's been going on for 6 months and all the other issue that I've had for over a year which I do not have two of my bank slots they are grayed out because of a glitch to you guys never fixed. So maybe you guys will fix those issues which I personally seriously doubt concerned that I've had issues for well over a year and never got fixed.
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Nope I was wrong 7 hour's
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!
  • mikecurtney#2603 mikecurtney Member Posts: 3 New User
    At least inform us about the issue and let us know when we will be able to play!
    I too only have today to spend time playing this game. And I would like to!
    If you guys are able to do maintenance at night or on a better time then now!
  • parthanax8990#2922 parthanax8990 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I would like the target lock fixed,really the whole aiming system. This is the only game I play where you put the crosshairs on target,I'm on ps4, pull L2 and spin completely around and either aim at my own guy or the ground,wtf
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Seen on facebook on their official page. All PS4 Captains please try now

"PS4 maintenance is now - finally - complete. Thank you for your extreme patience and we'll see you in game!"

Also twitter as well

pjxgwS8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.