test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA: Bank/inventory switcheroo!

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Last night, my Epic Bio-neural console had been replaced with something crappy. Wut?! Fortunately, I found it back in my bank (where it decidedly shouldn't have been).

I figured that was just a fluke, but today I noticed my (also Epic) Lukari armor, that I'm wearing, had been also been substituted for a blue Nah'kuhl one (not 'kuhl' at all, actually). I was ready to rain fire and fury on Cryptic, the likes of which this world has never seen; but, it too appeared to have been switched with an item in my bank.

My guess is that the new Filter system they added, had a few undesireable side-effects. So, caveat emptor! And should this have happened to others too, check your bank first before filing a ticket. :)
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I had the same problem, stuff from my inventory or my shuttle which replaced my gears.
    And I have also some missing traits (conservation of energy for example), traits and rep traits which are often removed from their slots. I don't know what the devs have done, but there is clearly something wrong.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And those filters in the Inventory are down into the Inventory blocking view of about 6 or so Elite Mark types. QoL change my.....
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Change tabs and the drop down filters refresh so they no longer obstruct inventory visibility. Not a permanent fix though.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I had the same problem, stuff from my inventory or my shuttle which replaced my gears.
    And I have also some missing traits (conservation of energy for example), traits and rep traits which are often removed from their slots. I don't know what the devs have done, but there is clearly something wrong.

Traits unslotting is an older problem (I suspect some timing issue). Traits truly disappearing is another matter, of course.

N.B. Forgot to mention, spoke to someone on channel, the other day, and they too had lost their Bio-neural Infusion Circuit, except they didnt find it back any more. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.