test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Season 3 and Picard Connection Theory Spoilers!

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
Yesterday was the Last Short Trek Children of Mars and we saw a HUGE; HUGE Easter Egg that connects both the Picard and Discovery and might have a Crossover after the Seasons ends and here is why I think this Theory might hold up. We know that what it said in the banner on the FNN is Rogue Synth attack Mars So it may mean in Season 3 of discovery we may know what happen to the Federation a Sky-net Scenario and for the course of Season 3 we will uncover the mystery what happen and may also learn how to prevent it as well hint the Crossover. In We see in Picards Dreams the Attack on Mars and how it hunts him. After his Adventure with his new crew on saving the Disconnected Borg and Huge the USS Discovery appears and its Up to the Picard and The Crew of the USS Discovery to Stop this Rogue faction from Devastating the Federation and Changing the Future once again
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    If there is any crossover involving Picard and Discovery, then it should be after Season 3 of Discovery. If we see the Discovery in the Picard series, then we will know that Discovery is able to time travel to the 24th Century from the distant future. Even if it is a small cameo, it will spoil part of Season 3.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    damn again a time travel TRIBBLE. when the scriptwriters will use their imagination.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    damn again a time travel TRIBBLE. when the scriptwriters will use their imagination.

Well time travel as portrayed in Star Trek isn't real, so by imagining it the writers are... using their imagination.

It's not difficult.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!