test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Cent. Temp. Lt. Cruiser - Excalibur Saucer/Constitution Refit Hull registry errror

captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
edited December 2019 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I was able to get two Promo ships on the Holodeck and wanted to give the TOS Constitution class Temporal ship a spin, so I don't know if this bug is also affecting the regular server or it's just on Tribble.

But for the Excalibur Saucer and the Constitution Refit Hull, it's showing a numerical sequence rather than the chosen registry number. I used N.C.C. 1075, which shows up for most of the saucers, except the Excalibur. For the Excalibur, it's 98709870987098 with no N.C.C. (probably overridden by the extra long sequence).

This sequence also shows up for the Constitution Refit Hull under the shuttle bay doors.

Edit: When I clicked on the Randomize button, the name of the ship is under the shuttle bay doors for the Constitution Refit Hull, which I'm assuming is what's supposed to be back there. But when I click on the Excalibur saucer again, and then switch out from the Constitution Refit Hull to another hull and bring back the Refit hull, the number sequence replaces the ship name again.

Comments

• sfdrew83sfdrew83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on