test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Command Assault Cruiser - Vizier Class [T6] not account unlocking

dmaguiredmaguire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have wrote to support with a screenshot who've asked me to make a bug report.
I purchased the ship from Mudd's Market believing it would be an account unlock. The description says "this ship unlocks for the whole account," but any attempt to redeem it on any other character says "you can only acquire "Command Assault Cruiser - Vizier Class [T6]" once on your account." while still displaying the message that it unlocks for the whole account. I purchased it on my character with the most dilithium, which isn't the character I wanted it on. It is unknown whether is discharging it will allow it to be reclaimed again as it is not acting like a normal zen ship purchase.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dmaguiredmaguire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Update:
    I have found the ship is claimable on federation-aligned characters (tested on a Romulan and option is there to claim on Dominion), but not full federation charcters. Also, after claiming on the Romulan, I have discharged the ship and tried reclaiming from the store, but it is not possible. The same message appears that is present on all other Federation characters, i.e. "you can only acquire "Command Assault Cruiser - Vizier Class [T6]" once on your account."
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I had/have the same issue but after futzing around I noticed something. You can't claim the Vizier from the "on sale" category but it works perfectly fine when you try to claim it from "Mudd's market". So while there's something quite bugged there's still a way to get the ship.
  • Options
    shadowx055shadowx055 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue.