test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ithenite outfit

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hello all,
There was talk of this outfit not working properly. Is this true, and if so, has it been fixed? I would like to wear the fez. I might even consider making an Ithenite to play at some point. Thank you everyone for your information.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I don't have problems with this costume. I use it with alien captains and boffs.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Ithenite outfit? Where do you get one of those?
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Ithenite outfit? Where do you get one of those?

Lobi store
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Might also find a few on the Exchange. Most cross faction outfits tend to hover around the 50 mil mark.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    there is at least 1 bug, alien male (kdf) can't wear the skirt, neither the nausicaan, lethean, but i don't know for the other races.
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    there is at least 1 bug, alien male (kdf) can't wear the skirt, neither the nausicaan, lethean, but i don't know for the other races.

Thank you for the heads up! Live Long and Prosper.
This discussion has been closed.