test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SNR + Disconnecting from login server after patch 12/11

iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
So, i logged in after the patch and everything seemed ok. I started collecting rep rewards and setting new projects. For the first two this worked fine, but the third one, and fourth since i checked that one too, took about 1 min to claim, and starting a new one had the same wait time. I dealt with it and set them up and went to do my r&d, but when i tried to accept the first ones results the wait started again, followed by an SNR( which did not give the usual red snr message with timer)

Put in my password and tried again, loading the characters was taking over a minute so i quit for awhile. Tried again 30 minutes later, seemed to work, loaded another charcter after a slight(@10) delay. Did a few things and it was fine. I tried turning in reps on this new character and after 30 seconds of it not turning in after i clicked it i snr'd again(w/o red message preceding) .

Entered my password, got the character select screen after a breif waiting period(@10 sec) and it started trying to load the first on the list. About 45 seconds later i was disconnected form the login server. I decided to check the forums and when i saw nothing i posted.