(redacted)

jonleo#5607 jonleo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
(ranting i quit thread removed) - darkbladejk
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• jonleo#5607 jonleo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Please be advised... Tribble has replaced the word ----> C R A P
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Attempting to bypass moderation is also against forum rules, along with ranting and "I quit" and demand threads.

If you have a dispute with moderation you should send them a message by clicking on their name, and NOT repost your moderated content.

You might want to remove your post and talk the the mod instead.
  • dannon#6463 dannon Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    JONLEO, well written. Thank you.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I am not sure why you think the Android BOFF is not an Android, but a Cyborg? You cannot play an Android, but you can have an Android Bridge Officer.
    One Android Bridge Officer - that has even customization options to make him show positronic "circuits" on his face. That is the one you get as a Veteran Reward and thus comes with the lifetime subscription rewards. I think you get it at the Bridge Officer Requisitions guy.

Another Android Bridge Officer is available in the K-13 Fleet Holding, the Andrea and Dr.Brown Android types, but that are TOS era androids based on a different tech than Data was, and I think they don't have customization options.
    And there is the Kelvin Timeline Starfleet 0718 Model Android Officer that is part Temporal Agent Packs, also a different type of Android than Data.

You can recognize these as "actual" Androids also by their Android Personal Trait.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Yeah this is going to go well.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Public shaming threads are not allowed, as well as rant/demand threads. Trying to bypass moderation is also not allowed. Nor is discussing moderation.

@baddmoonrizin @darkbladejk
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    rant threads and "i quit" threads are not allowed here, nor is bypassing moderation. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.