test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with exchange

I cant buy anything off the exchange on sto on the xbox 1

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Is your inventory full? Is your overflow bag empty?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • eugeniustoth74eugeniustoth74 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have 20 free spaces in my inventory and nothing in my overflow
  • mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I ran into this recently as well. I was working on getting some new purple BOFFs and occasionally it simply wouldn’t allow me to make any more purchases. BOFF purchases don’t go into inventory, but to the recruitment area instead, so it’s not a space availability problem. Was initially working then stopped. Logged out and logged back in and it started working again.

Further, I discovered that many BOFFs in the Exchange shown as purple (very rare) unpack as blue (rare). Not good. Not sure if this applies to other things.

Finally, there are some Klingon and Romulan aligned BOFFs that show up as available for Federation players with the SF arrowhead icon. Conversely, Fed aligned BOFFs are visible by KDF characters with the Klingon trefoil icon, and so on. Once purchased, they tell you that their allegiance lies elsewhere and you can’t install them (but you can still convert them into a training manual). Yes, I do have the “Show me only what I can use” radio button selected and It still gives me entries I can’t use.

The Exchange is, sadly, majorly broken lately.