test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Invasion not giving points

I've completed Winter Invasion 3x today and not a single point was given towards Q's Winter Wonderland. What the hell???

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Looking at the Event tab, I don't see Winter Invasion on the list of activities that contribute toward event progress, so it appears to be working properly that it doesn't.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I don't think any of the winter events gives the event progress towards the T6 phoenix ship, but the Fastest on Ice race does give the points towards the 20 you need for the T6 winter event ship
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I don't think any of the winter events gives the event progress towards the T6 phoenix ship...
    We need Featured TFO's for progress on the Phoenix Ship. The next one will likely come in January.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,321 Community Moderator
    Working as intended. Winter Invasion is not one of the activities that awards progress. /Thread
    Beginning this year, Daily Progress toward earning your new starship can be obtained by participating in any of the following activities:

Fastest Game on Ice
    Klingon Ice Fishing
    Tides of Ice
    The Fast and the Flurrious
    Cones of Conduct
    The Kramp’Ihri
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.