test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Arc or Cold War

paulda73paulda73 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
For most of my characters, who have not done this mission when it was part of the main episode set cannot access it through the Admiral on ESD or through the Available Missions tab ingame, I do not know why this is but for some reason not even the first mission is available to take on the Cold War.

In the past I have been told that this is a bug, but so far nothing has been done about addressing this, I hope that the problem gets addressed!!

Comments

• apollopldapollopld Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have the same issue, if I could create a bug report myself I would have, but in this case I have the same issue, except I have a Delta Recruit that still needs to do the missions and especially those from the Cold War arc, yet the character cannot access even the first one.

Some bug this is.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,932 Arc User
    Firstly, you need to complete "The Galaxy At Large" mission at the end of the Klingon War arc.
    Secondly, you need to reach level 65.
    After that, Admiral Quinn should give you a mission called "Cold War", sending you to Deferi Space.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • paulda73paulda73 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Most of my Chars are Level 65 and have done the last mission in the Klingon War, Yet they add something else in.

Thanks Inferiority you answered a simple question that the established STO Devs could not, most they did was to say to put in a bug report.

Perhaps you should see if you can get a position as a GM for STO!!!
    paulda73 wrote: »
    Thanks Inferiority you answered a simple question that the established STO Devs could not,
    Just my observations from playing the game.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ah, do not put yourself down @inferiority it is never healthy and as I have a question for you.

Where can I pick up the first mission of the Kobali Mission please?
    edited December 2019
    For Kobali Prime, the first mission is about 1/4 of the way through the "Delta Quadrant" atc.
    After that, there are 3 'wrapper' missions: Bobali Crisis Act I, Act II and Act III. Acts 1 and III come from General Q'Nel in the main command building on Kobali Prime, and Act II comes from Hanchion Sadalore at one of the camps out in the main portion of the map.
    Each of these missions is made up of 3 or 4 sub-missions which should all pop-up automagically, unless you are replaying them in which case they can be taken from the replay console outside of the command building (where Q'Nel is) and to the left.
    Thanks, this is on my account in general, I never got to play the Kobali missions before they changed things around on STO.