test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Logging onto the Arc app from Xbox One - "cannot access server..."

Logging onto the Arc app from Xbox One - "cannot access server..."
I have been unable to log onto my Arc app from the Xbox One for over four days now.

I was initially informed that Devs are aware of the situation, but that the GMs were unable to address the issue directly.
Is there a fix in site? Is there a projected resolution coming?

Comments

• imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Probably not....they will get to it when they get to it....most likely after the rapture....lol
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Probably not....they will get to it when they get to it....most likely after the rapture....lol

They will get to it when they have time and can figure out the cause of the problem in order to implement the fix. Reporting the problem does help and they do read these bug reports even if they do not usually respond to these threads. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    I call bs on that but you go on and think that...
    edited November 2019
    I call bs on that but you go on and think that...

It is not big stuff, it is the truth.
    The only "truth" here is that this mmo has major issues, the devs dont seem to care, and people have stopped playing in droves...
    The only "truth" here is that this mmo has major issues, the devs dont seem to care, and people have stopped playing in droves...

This is the final time I will respond to you. Every MMO has issues. The devs do care, they provide patches to the console and do server maintenance on the console. The console patch notes show that bugs are fixed even if they are not the bugs you want fixed. People on PC also have issues including bugs that have not yet been fixed including lag from Akamai Technologies which is a separate issue. Be glad that (except console-specific issues/bugs) that when an issue or bug is fixed on PC, then that fix will come to console as well when console gets their next patch. As for droves, I question that statement, do you have numbers to support your statement? Please be patient, wait, and continue to send bug reports of the bugs you find on your respective consoles. Someone indeed reads them, puts them in a list, and then the bug fixing team tries to fix the bugs that are on the list. Thanks and I am sorry you have so many issues on console. :'(
    Thats part of the issue.....the serv maint adds to the already existing issues because they do zip to fix said issues and compounds things...that seems to be the part you are missing...As for proof, look at any outside forum for this game and youll see those that have quit this game ....most say its because they dont listen to us as a whole and for the most part, its true.
  • Same problem. No solution. The damn captcha doesn't work.
    I haven't an user name (first time i see this kind of error) apparently and the mail doesn't work.
    Maybe i'm an idiot but the arc app isn't really so great.
    Why not giving access from inside the game using the game data to access?