test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Skill Spock Live Long and Prosper sign in gone.

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
What happen to it?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Um? What? If you mean the Ship Emote that is now in the Emotes list like the Ground Emotes, then that is where this is. Otherwise, I am confused by this title and what is exactly the problem. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Also, you can claim those emotes from the phoenix lockbox, i think :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    can you use the emote menu or /e <something> or /em <something> ?

*faintly remembers there was change in that regard in one of the patches. Though unsure auto complete works as intended recently... (if starting to type fails and you don't know the command, try to look at the emote menu if there is such in space?)

Edit: I missed this:
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Um? What? If you mean the Ship Emote that is now in the Emotes list like the Ground Emotes, then that is where this is. Otherwise, I am confused by this title and what is exactly the problem. Thanks. :)
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    This was a Ship type skill which you drag from Ship skills (P) to your user Tray to be able to use. when you used it would pop up the hand Sign outside on top of your ship for a for less than a minute Spock hand sign "Live long a Prosper". not sure where I got it I think it was a event. it was the same type of item Like Rockne roll which is another Item I still have but seems not to work any more. It is suppose to roll your ship over. I think I also earned that in a event also.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    As was said above, that is a starship emote, and they moved it to the emotes menu. You can use it from there when you're in your starship.

Rock and Roll is from Pilot specialization, and is an actual ability.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Rock n Roll can also only be used if you have the Pilot Specialization active as either primary or secondary.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Ok Thank you very much "Rock and Roll" now back to normal lol and working again selecting Pilot Specialization. Also I can use the now "Live Long and Prosper"emote in Space again from the Emote list and not from my tray Like I used to be able to do. Be nice if Support would consider putting that back, but I can live this. Thank you all again
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    starmanj wrote: »
    Ok Thank you very much "Rock and Roll" now back to normal lol and working again selecting Pilot Specialization. Also I can use the now "Live Long and Prosper"emote in Space again from the Emote list and not from my tray Like I used to be able to do. Be nice if Support would consider putting that back, but I can live this. Thank you all again

Support cannot change something that the devs decided to change. From now on, you will have to go to the Emotes list to choose the Live Long and Prosper ship emote. It is annoying for you but that is how it is now. Sorry! They did this change a few patches ago. Finally, you are welcome. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.