test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

invitation on bridge / ship interior not working

maximus64maximus64 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Since tuesday november, 12 patch, invitation on ship interior/bridge does not work anymore.-

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Can confirm, friend and I both tested. Cant invite friends to bridge. :(
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • borgdp010#9382 borgdp010 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    status update would be great on this.

we had now two patches this week after 12/11 and still no fix in sight.
  • spirit#5299 spirit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeh, status update would be great on this. But nothing happend. After eight days no change.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    It wasn't even mentioned in the last patch notes as an ongoing issue. I do hope that this gets resolved very soon in a positive way. Especially since I had recently bought the Negh'var bridge pack because I really liked how the bridge layouts for the pack were done.
  • clingingmarsclingingmars Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    My fleet normally uses this multiple times a week. Not a happy LTS camper at the moment and would like some sort of status update.
  • knighthaven2069knighthaven2069 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I can confirm that as of today this is still an issue my fleet uses the bridge for roleplay all the time and would really like this fixed.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    As of right now, I can confirm it's still broken. I tested this in various ways.

1: A regular bridge invite.

Then since I noticed the bridge invitation window will remain if you have it open and leave yo bridge.
    2: Invite from Orbit
    3: Invite From Sector
    4: Invite From a Ground Map.
    5: Friend Tried to invite me to their bridge.

This was done solo and in a team. So 4 tests solo, 4 tests in team, 1 reverse invite, and a few cross faction invites to another friend.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
    given how long this has now been broken one has to wonder if there even going to fix this after all bridge invites is not exactly game ending. They don't seem to care much about bridges that much a lot of them have what i call hull breaches in them too and boffs don't even sit in their chairs on a lot of them as well that is something that has been broken for years.
  • awendraawendra Member Posts: 1 New User
    Really should get this fixed, I for one have no interest in spending money on bridges until this is fixed, which I was planning to do right before the game broke.
    looks like according to the patch notes for tomorrow 12/3 this should be fixed.
  • naranga#8675 naranga Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    looks like according to the patch notes for tomorrow 12/3 this should be fixed.

I can confirm this, it's fixed. Finally! :) I was afraid they would remove it. But it's back! <3