test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[ATTENTION] Elite Marks Missing from TFOs

2»

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

Did he really?! Just finished Tzenkethi zone again: no protomatter containers.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Kobali Zone still asked me to choose Delta and Iconian, but the choice did come with the Elite Mark.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Wrong Forum.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • cleomavendorfcleomavendorf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    so now the Elite TFOs are not rewarding choice of marks? Has been going on for me for the last 2 days...get the marks for whatever rep the TFO covers as well as the special item...but only choice of other marks is Fleet marks, anyone else seen this issue?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Gamma Quad Final Battle bugged... makes you choose between regular and elite mark. Not sure about the rest since all you ever get is gamma.

edit: with the current universal endeavor going on... the Gamma Quad Final Battle still bugged. You still need to choose between an Elite Mark or the regular Mark box.
    Post edited by tigeraries on
This discussion has been closed.