Holodeck ticket submitted on 11/13/2019
There are black pixels in the 2D map of Klingon Academy. Most of them appeared after the patch on November 12, 2019.
Black pixels can be seen in the following areas:
1. the holodecks;
2. the area with the bank, mail, and Exchange;
3. the rocks surrounding the Academy.
NOTE: The above problems also affect the minimap.Screenshots
I have included three pairs of screenshots, taken at different points in time, so you can see how the 2D map and minimap have changed over time.
Before "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts"
After "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts"
After the patch on November 12, 2019
2. https://i.imgur.com/2c08six.pngSteps to reproduce
1. Log on to a KDF character.
2. Go to Klingon Academy.
3. Press M to open the 2D map.
4. Take screenshots of the 2D map and minimap.
5. Compare your screenshots with the ones I took before and after "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts".Related bug reports
Holodeck ticket: Black pixels and overly bright lighting in map of Starfleet Academyhttps://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1252130/black-pixels-and-overly-bright-lighting-in-map-of-starfleet-academyTired of getting my posts eaten whenever I try to edit them.
Waiting for a programmer ...