Holodeck ticket submitted on 11/13/2019When I tried to submit my bug report in-game, I received the following error message: [System] [TicketError] Profanity detected in description; this is not allowed. Therefore, I had to submit a link instead of a full bug report.
There are black pixels in the 2D map of Starfleet Academy. Most of them appeared after the patch on November 12, 2019.
Black pixels can be seen in the following areas:
1. the building where Lieutenant Ferra and Commander Viala are stationed;
2. the corners of the holodecks;
3. the area behind the bar.
Furthermore, the lighting of the 2D map is excessively bright. This problem dates back to "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts", but it's become worse after the patch on November 12, 2019.
The overly bright lighting affects the entire map, but it's most noticeable when you look at the sea water and the shuttles.
1. The sea water looks white now. It used to be colored dark gray and medium gray, in alternating bands.
2. Two shuttles should be visible on the left. Now, the top left shuttle can hardly be seen, and the bottom left shuttle has disappeared.
NOTE: The above problems also affect the minimap.Screenshots
I have included three pairs of screenshots, taken at different points in time, so you can see how the 2D map and minimap have changed over time for the worse.
Before "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts"
After "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts"
After the patch on November 12, 2019
2. https://i.imgur.com/36bwLdm.pngSteps to reproduce
1. Log on to a Federation character.
2. Go to Starfleet Academy.
3. Press M to open the 2D map.
4. Take screenshots of the 2D map and minimap.
5. Compare your screenshots with the ones I took before "Agents of Yesterday: Artifacts".Related bug reports
Holodeck ticket 4,132,211: Partially covered roof in map of Starfleet Academyhttps://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1224111/partially-covered-roof-in-map-of-starfleet-academy
Waiting for a programmer ...