test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4-Breen Rezreth unavailable after latest patch

iranimeiranime Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Thr Breen Rezreth is no longer available for account unlock after the latest patch. This is for players who have completed the intial winter event for the ship and are no longer able to claim it.
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    The Breen Rezreth should be in the new Events tab and not the old Event tab. Have you looked there? There should be a tab in there to the left called Reclaim. Unless it is somewhere else on consoles. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • khunsarikhunsari Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    > @sthe91 said:
    > The Breen Rezreth should be in the new Events tab and not the old Event tab. Have you looked there? There should be a tab in there to the left called Reclaim. Unless it is somewhere else on consoles. Thanks. :)

Yes, the ship is not able to be claimed on any characters now from the new tab. I've done every ship event since launch on ps4 and the Breen Rezreth is the only one now unable to be reclaimed from the new event tab location. Tried on 11 characters that never claimed the ship before.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Aye, I can confirm that it's happened to me too.

I made a new character just to check and tried to claim the T6 ships after the tutorial.
    The new Reclaim Rewards button opens up the new Reclaim store and going to the Ships category, I find I cannot reclaim the following:
    • Breen Rezreth
    • Breen Plesh Tral
    • Elachi Qulash Frigate
    • Bajoran Interceptor

Edit on Nov 14th:
    Further testing has proven that it is just the Rezreth that I cannot reclaim.
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • inquisitor#3478 inquisitor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also missing the Rezreth. I made a post on Reddit about this as well. That was my first T6 ship on console so I definitely completed the event.
  • profplujmprofplujm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Can confirm me and at least 5 fleet mates have the same issues.

This is a big issue as the longer it goes on the harder it will be to discern who has completed the events for these ships and who hasnt.