test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 11/12/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 11/12 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours on PC, and at 7am PT for 2 hours on Console. (What time is this for me on PC?)
(What time is this for me on Console?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    a coupon for a Tier-6 Starship of their choice from the Phoenix Prize Pack!

will the ship be acc unlock or single toon ?
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Phoenix prize pack? I thought the coupon was for a c-store ship?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    avoozuul wrote: »

They are not able to do the coupon for a C-Store ship on consoles due to Sony and Microsoft not wanting to lose profits from that store. So this is the alternative way for consoles to get a free ship.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »
    a coupon for a Tier-6 Starship of their choice from the Phoenix Prize Pack!

will the ship be acc unlock or single toon ?

The blog for the console event says "account".

The patch notes has your answer. (console vs PC is the only hint you are getting)
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    maina wrote: »
    The patch notes has your answer. (console vs PC is the only hint you are getting)
    You do not need to patronize me. I saw a member comment on it in the thread and it confused me, I looked back at the news page a second time and searched for phoenix somehow without thinking of the console news being present since I avoided it the first time. I made an honest mistake.

• phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that could prevent players from equipping the Crystalline Spike and Crystal Prism kit modules at the same time.

I honestly thought that was WAI. I'm glad to see that fixed.
    Event Campaigns are a new multi-event system where players can participate in a series of upcoming events in order earn a coupon for a Tier-6 Starship of their choice from the Phoenix Prize Pack!

I'd love to have an account-wide Phoenix ship choice on PC.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    maina wrote: »
    You do not need to patronize me. I saw a member comment on it in the thread and it confused me, I looked back at the news page a second time and searched for phoenix somehow without thinking of the console news being present since I avoided it the first time. I made an honest mistake.

Still, it would have been nice to be able to unlock a Phoenix Pack ship on PC with the Event System....
  • insomnigeekinsomnigeek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any update as to why the outage is now 4.5 hours?
  • autumnraynefyrautumnraynefyr Member Posts: 33 Bug Hunter
    So was the Frozen fixpatch only on for Console? Or has it been addressed for PC as well..?
  • divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User

I'm still seeing the downtime as 3.5 hours. Have they announced an extension somewhere else (e.g. Twitter)?
  • insomnigeekinsomnigeek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    divvydend wrote: »

I'm still seeing the downtime as 3.5 hours. Have they announced an extension somewhere else (e.g. Twitter)?

On the launcher, it went from 6-9:30 to 6-10:30. Server status still red.

• autumnraynefyrautumnraynefyr Member Posts: 33 Bug Hunter
    divvydend wrote: »

The launcher says: We will be performing shard maintenance on November 12 from 6-10:30 AM Pacific (14:00-17:30 UTC). Please check the forums. Although the UTC time is correctly stating 3.5 hours 6-10:30 is 4.5 hours.
  • greymagic27#2335 greymagic27 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It's out!
This discussion has been closed.