test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Reputation Tier 5 completion failure.

kryon9kryon9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I have lost track on how long this issue has been going on. But, it is seriously getting old. I have been getting Dyson reputation tier 5 completion failures for a very long time now. They have fix the problem on my account a couple of times. However, lately, for several months now I have done what they asked and still no repair to my account issue. Now I have 3 characters afflicted with the Dyson Reputation Tier 5 completion failure. Meaning, I have completed the Tier 5 Dyson Reputation but have not received any of the awards that come with the completion.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    You have completed the Rescue Nelen mission I presume?
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    kryon9, you need to complete all the Tier 1-5 missions from the Dyson Reputation that involve Nelen Exil. As soon as you finish them, you will get the reward for completing Tier 5 Dyson Reputation. There is no bug. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Tier 1-4 will give mission which you have to do, which involves going to the research lab in the dyson sphere. There you will get a cutscene. At the end of tier 5 you will have to rescue nelen exil at the mine field in the dyson sphere. That will give you all the rewards, as well as nelen excell as BOFF.