test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not getting Gamma all gamma recruit rep credit/rewards

My Klingon aligned Jem Hadar Vanguard Gamma recruit did not get credit for either tier 3 rep (Discovery faction) or for the "Armistice" mission objectives. I have gotten credit for other completed objectives on this character and credit for all completed objectives for my Fed aligned Gamma recruit. I filed two in game tickets (one for each objective not credited), and for some reason, they were closed as solved, even though the GM acknowledged it was a bug. I don't know how that is considered solved.

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I believe Discovery doesn't count towards any reputation objectives.
    Post edited by kaithan1975 on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Reward tooltips even list the Reputations that are counted toward the reward - everything up to and including Gamma Reputation.
    Since Discovery Reputation was added after this, anything from it doesn't count.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • chicksdigharleyschicksdigharleys Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Hmm I specifically mentioned Discovery rep in my ticket and the GM said nothing about it. Nukara, Omega, and Iconian all start at lvl 5, yet they are on the tool tip, so I'm not sure what to make of that. Also, my Fed aligned JH *did* get the tier 3 rep credit and reward for Discovery. I guess it's bugged either way lol. Getting close to tier 3 in another rep, so I guess I'll just see if the next one unlocks it.

Got tired of waiting for them to fix the Armistice mission credit/reward and just repeated the mission and got credit the second time.

Thanks for replies :)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Nukara, Omega, and Iconian all start at lvl 5, yet they are on the tool tip, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
    To get credit for Reputation progress, it has to be on the tooltip and be a Reputation thet you are levelling, not one of the starting ones.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/