test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverending endeavour, 'Complete 3 Discovery Patrols'

The 'Complete 3 Discovery Patrols' is giving me some issues. I've only looked at my two main characters, 'Qaianna' and 'Tanglefoot', but it's affecting both.

I did one patrol on each, then finished the endeavour on 'Qaianna'. Now I keep seeing 'Acquired mission:', then the failed message, then 'Dropped mission' texts in chat and in the mission message area each time I change areas (go from interstellar to near DS9, then onto DS9 itself, then back out, then back to the sector space..). Not affecting actual gameplay (I hope), but mildly concerning.

Comments

• croesiscroesis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    This is happening to all my characters on PS4 so it's not just yourself or platform specific.
    it was a universal endeavour wasn't it? (can't recall). If so, hopefully when a new one arrives it will reset the announcement stuff for it.
  • qaianna#1457 qaianna Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It was, yes. We'll see if it fixes itself then.
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    As long as you got the uni reward box from completing it...wouldn't worry about...mine says it too and ive completed it...
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    its gone now with the new elachi uni endeavor
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I got that with the patrol missions too and for the Elachi captian mission and now the latest one too. Acquires then instantly fails even though I completed it and got the reward box already.