test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Your Final Chance at the Franklin!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're extending the R&D Promotion on PC for one extra day, and putting packs on sale for 30% off! Take command of the U.S.S. Franklin, the Discovery Enterprise, and much more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11292633

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    "Final chance" is a bit misleading, save you don't plan on including it in future infinity packs. pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    You mean another chance for a whammo :-) but I might take a bite at it.
  • Options
    kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    "Final chance" is a bit misleading, save you don't plan on including it in future infinity packs. pig-3.gif​​

Agreed, some clarification would be appreciated
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Your final chance to be very let down and disappointed, but you can corner the R&D material market. :p
  • Options
    xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    But as usual, nothing for the casual player... guess I'll just keep on slogging through everything in what I have. :)
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Your final chance to be very let down and disappointed, but you can corner the R&D material market. :p

Beat me to it. ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Pass - not worth the effort for a CHANCE at a ship, If it were guaranteed a ship in every box I would. Wasted 3k on lock boxes once, NEVER AGAIN!
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
  • Options
    jcsww wrote: »
    If you want everyone to have one so bad. Why not just give us all a free ship package with our choice of ship? :D

Not including Lock Box or Promo ships that is now what Cryptic has done, mostly, via these complete & earn a free T6 ship coupons now going on this second event.
  • Options
    Pass - not worth the effort for a CHANCE at a ship, If it were guaranteed a ship in every box I would. Wasted 3k on lock boxes once, NEVER AGAIN!

I hate the bad Cryptic luck too, so much as I've pretty much given up even trying too but it cannot be guaranteed otherwise Cryptic should just sell them with no gambling involved at all but apparently there are still many players that enjoy the gambling otherwise I'm sure Cryptic would take another approach.
  • Options
    kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    kirk2811 wrote: »
    angrytarg wrote: »

Agreed, some clarification would be appreciated

Silence speaks volumes. I'll have to guess then that now is the final chance to try to get it for THIS weekend. Maybe until they decide another sale, promotion or gambling promo is in order, perhaps next week?
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    xariama wrote: »
    But as usual, nothing for the casual player... guess I'll just keep on slogging through everything in what I have. :)

Nothing for the Casual Player?

They're running a campaign for a free C-Store T6, we just got one from the Summer event and between November and Feb you'll get 2 more free ships from the Winter Event and the Anniversary Event...

Is that just not 'casual' enough?
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.