test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dixon Hill's Tommy Gun

bartlett24bartlett24 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
Does anyone know if there is a way to earn/purchase Dixon Hill's Tommy gun? I was out of the game for almost a year and missed a lot of stuff. I heard somewhere that the gun was available but I haven't located it in Lobi or the exchange. Thanks for the help
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,988 Arc User
    Phoenix Box
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
      Yeah, it's in the Phoenix box now. Most all event prizes get moved there sometime after the event that it was in ends.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
      Some like the ISS Stadi take long journeys into the Mirror Universe before they emerge in the Phoenix. :)
      'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
      Judge Dan Haywood
      'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
      l don't know.
      l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
      That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
      Lt. Philip J. Minns
    This discussion has been closed.