test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Ships from Hero Collector!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
This past weekend at Destination Star Trek, we debuted the first two ships in the official STO line from Hero Collector! Get your first look at the Gagarin and the Chimera!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11291313

Comments

• claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    So how do you buy just the ships alone? I keep seeing a subcription option that can't be avoided. Can't even see a store to select ships.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized that this is a site for a mag that offers things from Hero Collector when you subscribe to it, gotta head to Hero Collector own site to get the models alone.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    At the rate they crank out ships, they NEED every source they can get! :D
  • avengerctc25avengerctc25 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    "The Gagarin-Class Federation Battlecruiser is another powerful Starfleet vessel that was released by Star Trek Online’s ship designers last year to celebrate the popular CBS series, Star Trek: Discovery, and one of the most popular Federation ships in the game"

Probably because it was the first Miracle Worker ship that wasn't a hulking beast.

I got it because I wanted to try the Miracle Worker abilities and don't like how the Daystrom, Scott, and Tucker classes look. The Gagarin is decent, but I still prefer the original ship aesthetics of the game before Discovery came out and they made "modern" versions of the ships in the show as alternatives.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I'll love that that Chimera could be released with a code to unlock the ship with a unique skin!, i have a lifetime, but would be great if more people can have that ship by other means, and a new skin is always welcome :wink:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!