test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can Romulans not get a tardigrade vanity pet companion?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
I was looking through the Zen store you either reclaim the big tardigrade or buy a new one for my Romulan, but I cant seem to find it. I found the combat one that I can buy and I found the Disco pack it came in, but no vanity pet. I have it on my Disco toon and ToS toon though. :S
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Did you check the tabs? The tardigrade in the Zen store is a combat pet. I think it is under personel - pets. The peaceful tardigrade is in the disco starter pack. You can claim the pack on al your characters.

Update. I have to correct myself. You can claim the disco starterpack on just one character.
    Post edited by fovrel on
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Interesting, I looked at the Zen store and did not see a pets tab. I looked under personnel and didn't see any pets either.
  • Options
    fovrel wrote: »
    Did you check the tabs? The tardigrade in the Zen store is a combat pet. I think it is under personel - pets. The peaceful tardigrade is in the disco starter pack. You can claim the pack on al your characters.

Update. I have to correct myself. You can claim the disco starterpack on just one character.

See I have claimed the pet multiple times on three alts. This is the first one I have not been able to. :/
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    There's 3 tardigrades that I see available on my Rom, in promotions the adoption agency one, the discovery starter pack one and the combat tardigrade under Personnel/Combat. The Discovery Starter pack can be claimed if already bought under Starter Packs/All.
  • Options
    There's 3 tardigrades that I see available on my Rom, in promotions the adoption agency one, the discovery starter pack one and the combat tardigrade under personnel/combat.

0_0 I do not have those options in my promotions tab. D:
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    There's 3 tardigrades that I see available on my Rom, in promotions the adoption agency one, the discovery starter pack one and the combat tardigrade under personnel/combat.

0_0 I do not have those options in my promotions tab. D:

You had to do that adoption thing earlier this year to get the adoption one. You have to pay cash monies to get the combat one.

Can you not claim the discovery starter pack at all? Is this Romulan fed-aligned or KDF-aligned?

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,523 Arc User
    There is also the requirement of having picked a faction if I remember correctly. The Romulans have the longest "starter scenario" of all the factions, it does not end until you choose a "side" between the Klingons and the Federation.
  • Options
    There is also the requirement of having picked a faction if I remember correctly. The Romulans have the longest "starter scenario" of all the factions, it does not end until you choose a "side" between the Klingons and the Federation.

Yeah, that does suck. But this is a lvl 65 and Romulan arc done.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options

The Discovery Starter Pack which contains the 'vanity' pet is account wide. The Discovery Operations Pack which contains the 'combat' pet is one character.

• Options

The Discovery Starter Pack which contains the 'vanity' pet is account wide. The Discovery Operations Pack which contains the 'combat' pet is one character.

I just checked it. I bought the Discovery starter pack, claimed it on a character and cannot claim it on any other character. The friendly companion Tardigrade is nowhere to be found in the Zen store. The only thing I can reclaim is the ship from the starter pack.

I do not mind much. I wanted to play the discovery expansion with a new character with all the bells and whistles which I got.

I do like to see though more account wide items. Afterall, when I throw a character out of the window, I do not like to throw out stuff I have paid for and I do like to have. Do not lock my money up.
  • Options

I just checked it. I bought the Discovery starter pack, claimed it on a character and cannot claim it on any other character. The friendly companion Tardigrade is nowhere to be found in the Zen store. The only thing I can reclaim is the ship from the starter pack.

I do not mind much. I wanted to play the discovery expansion with a new character with all the bells and whistles which I got.

I do like to see though more account wide items. Afterall, when I throw a character out of the window, I do not like to throw out stuff I have paid for and I do like to have. Do not lock my money up.

Weird, I just made a new character and claimed it just fine.

[img][/img]GgUBhnG.jpg

• Options

[img][/img]GgUBhnG.jpg

Perhaps it is only for Discovery characters. Afterall, I can claim the Romulan starterpack only on romulan characters.
  • Options

[img][/img]GgUBhnG.jpg

Perhaps it is only for Discovery characters. Afterall, I can claim the Romulan starterpack only on romulan characters.

Nope I have the tardigrade on all my characters and I just made a new one in all 3 factions to test and all were able to claim.
  • Options

[img][/img]GgUBhnG.jpg

Nope I have the tardigrade on all my characters and I just made a new one in all 3 factions to test and all were able to claim.

Huh, I will request a GM's help in game then.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
This discussion has been closed.