test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buyers beware / Free T6 SECOND CHANCE Buyout Issue

stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
Want to point out - Do not do the buyout option for last year FREE T6 ship which is located on the CStore menu bar. I was short a few hundred points from the required 3,000

I spent 420 zen for the second chance option and received nothing, nada, zip.

When will this be fixed - I recommend NOT engaging in the second chance option until it is fixed
StarTrekIronMan.jpg

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    That's odd. I spent 300 zen on my grandson's and it went through no problem. His token is sitting in his inventory.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I do not know if you did the buyout for lhe last free ship coupon event run, which required 3,000 points. However; The buyout is bugged, or just got bugged, because I bought it out last night on 10/26/2019 - and got nothing in returned. I did farm the dilithium to get the zen needed.

So when will this be fixed? It seems my post got vuried in a forum section that nobody seems to read, and it was placed he fairly quickly.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I also obtained mine.

But realize you got to do the following first:
    1. Hit U for Character Sheet.
    2. Select the REPUTATION (tab) from the options.
    3. Then select Event (tab) from the top.
    4. Then you have to CLAIM the coupon.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    strathkin wrote: »
    I also obtained mine.

But realize you got to do the following first:
    1. Hit U for Character Sheet.
    2. Select the REPUTATION (tab) from the options.
    3. Then select Event (tab) from the top.
    4. Then you have to CLAIM the coupon.

Man thank you so much, was trying to claim it through the event tab or the secoond chance tab on the zen store menu. Did not even think it may appear on the rep menu.

Thanks again

StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Nice! A happy ending... ...the adventure continues -- to where no man/woman has gone before.

o:)
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I'm glad you sorted that all out. Yes, I meant his first T6 coupon requiring 3000 points. I didn't quite make it for him when I was playing for it and he had enough z to get the second chance.

My SiL still needs to put some z in his acct so I can get his.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D