test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kit-bashing What is it

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
Think a lot of Star Trek Fans know this Term Kit-Bashing so what is it exactly where its taking exiting Model kits from the Franchise and make them into a Hole New Vessel out of them for an example Century Class Nebula Class and Freedom Class where parts of it taken from Actual Model kits and they modified some to create new class of starships. Why I am talking about this is because Gunpal What is Gunpal you asked its Gundam Kit-bashing and its been around for so many years and they have 4 Anime Series and 5 Games including the mobile Game. Now if they do that similar thing for Star Trek Online where they can mix like Constitution class with Galaxy Class would be fun to do, I could be hours in STOnline creating my Own unique Vessel like that
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Basically, taking a pile of pre-existing parts are rearranging them into something new.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    ryuranger wrote: »
    Think a lot of Star Trek Fans know this Term Kit-Bashing so what is it exactly where its taking exiting Model kits from the Franchise and make them into a Hole New Vessel out of them for an example Century Class Nebula Class and Freedom Class where parts of it taken from Actual Model kits and they modified some to create new class of starships. Why I am talking about this is because Gunpal What is Gunpal you asked its Gundam Kit-bashing and its been around for so many years and they have 4 Anime Series and 5 Games including the mobile Game. Now if they do that similar thing for Star Trek Online where they can mix like Constitution class with Galaxy Class would be fun to do, I could be hours in STOnline creating my Own unique Vessel like that

Punctuation and grammar are your friends.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    Pretty much this:
    Qk28jLY.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    I think what the OP is really asking for, is kitbashing beyond the classes. Not like mixing different Connie parts, but like slapping Galaxy nacelles on a Connie or something like that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.