test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem’Hadar Veteran Ship account-wide?

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Once I claim my Jem’Hadar Veteran Ship on my Jem toon, can I claim it for my Rom/Fed too?
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    Surely it's a dual faction ship? My Rom/KDF is looking forward to it as well. I have both Fed and KDF Jem toons.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    Surely it's a dual faction ship? My Rom/KDF is looking forward to it as well. I have both Fed and KDF Jem toons.

I dunno. :) The page really mentioned only Jem faction. And the original Vanguard ships were exclusively Jem-only as well.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tharsonius42tharsonius42 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Pretty sure it's Jem only. The 1000 day Rom ship is excluded in the "everyone can fly Rom ships now" list specifically.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    No, only for Jemm chars, as every other veteran ship, it's only available for their faction, so.i don't think you can
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,294 Community Moderator
    Veteran ships have remained Faction exclusive, even after opening up ships for all Factions (except Red/Blue). That's not changing for this ship.

From the second paragraph in the blog:

"Veterans and Lifetime Subscribers will see each of the following new additions unlocked for all of their Jem’Hadar characters upon the completion of the Dominion Tutorial Experience on those characters."
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Technically it already is account wide because every other faction already has their own Vet ship. They are nearly identical so unless you really wanted a Jem flying something with a singularity core, I'm not sure it matters.
This discussion has been closed.