test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] New Starter and Faction Packs!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We're releasing new Starter and Faction Packs for the Federation, Romulan and Klingons out there. Get started with a new character, or get a great deal on gear for your established Captains!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11277833

Comments

• Options
    timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    These, are good.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    Interesting bundle, the fleet admiral one.

Since I don't have any of the ships yet, I might buy it.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Is it just me, or the Romulan Admiral Pack got one of T6 Flagships?

Oh well, I already got all of the included ships…
    But it looks like nice starter packs
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    These versions of the Starter packs & these Faction packs do look very intriguing HOWEVER do buying any of these packs break already configured C-Store packs?

There's a lot of intermixing in all these packs of ships from other various packs.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    These versions of the Starter packs & these Faction packs do look very intriguing HOWEVER do buying any of these packs break already configured C-Store packs?

There's a lot of intermixing in all these packs of ships from other various packs.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

If it's the same as usual, you'd think that it would break the already existing packs.

It'd be wise if they ensured that it doesn't, though. Buying one Faction pack would mean that you can't buy like two or three other packs at a discount anymore. That might put off a lot of people, unnecessarily.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The Starter packs all contain:
    12 Inventory Slot
    12 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    Are these unlockable on every character, or just the first to claim the pack?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    12 Inventory Slot
    12 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots

In case you hadn't searched & seen it in-game yet this is quoted directly from the pack information from the C-Store:

"Note: This can be claimed once per account. The ship and uniform unlocks for the whole account. The items unlock only for the character they are claimed on. Player must have completed the tutorial in order to claim this."
  • Options
    gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Edited - got my answers in the previous post.
  • Options
    One question: where and how do I claim the phasers and the tardigrade vanity pet from the Discovery Starter Pack? The C-store states that there'll be a "separate product ... in the Discount Packs tab" to reclaim these on other characters, but since (at least) the Starter Pack upgrade, I can find neither said tab nor the "separate product" in any other tab.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As far as the Admiralty Starter Pack is concerned the price of the three ships is so cheap, even if you didn't get the discount for the Ship Bundle later on you've already got the equivalence. If you really want the remaining Ships in the Bundle later on, use your free Ship Coupon on the other.

Work on the new one now if you don't have one left.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    12 Inventory Slot
    12 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    In case you hadn't searched & seen it in-game yet this is quoted directly from the pack information from the C-Store...
    Thanks for answering my question. It seems I didn't look in the obvious place for the answer before posting.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Good deals o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg