test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

These items are missing or the "Dilithium Reclaim" area

psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
edited October 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have earned the following items for doing different events that are suppose to be re-claimable but are not showing up in the Dilithium Store Reclaim tab.
These items are as follows:
Zefram Cochrane Shotgun
Crystalline Energy Torpedo Launcher
I.S.S. Stadi (which showed up for at least one of my characters but not all of them)
V.S.S. Tanius

There may be others but these are the ones that I'm sure about.
Could you please look into why these are missing.

This was already written up as a support ticket.

Also is the Achievement reward - U.S.S. Appalachia available to PC players or is it only for console.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    I know this is months ago but did you get these items when they were available for the character that you claimed it on and were not account unlocks? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Aye, these items were from Event Projects where they were character unlocks only.

Also, the U.S.S. Appalachia is an Xbox One-exclusive Admiralty card obtained by completing Challenges on Xbox Live and earning Arc Points. Once purchased with Arc Points, this ship is obtainable by all characters on the account.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Admiralty_System#Achievement_reward_-_U.S.S._Appalachia

Basically, PS4 and PC users don't get it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/