test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change captains

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
Except by exiting the game entirely and restarting the launcher. When I try to switch characters it disconnects me from the server. When I try to sign back in from that window it tells me "Disconnected from Server, try again later."

So I have to exit the window and restart the launcher to swap characters.
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• behiwbehiw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    As of Oct 2 I am also experiencing this same issue when trying to switch to a different character while on tribble. I have tried both the Arc Launcher shortcut as well as the shortcut that is in the game directory (not sure it makes that big of a difference but worth a shot)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Glad I'm not the only one. It's not a big deal for me, I will exit and restart until it can be fixed. I just thought I'd mention it here so someone will see it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one. It's not a big deal for me, I will exit and restart until it can be fixed. I just thought I'd mention it here so someone will see it.

Borticius has already mentioned on a twitter comment they have received the reports and are looking into it. He says to look out for more patch notes.

Source:
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    That's good to know.
    Now a LTS and loving it.