test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event ships on the Exchange

Can the ships rewarded at the end of an Event be sold/purchased on the Exchange? If not, are they only available again from the Phoenix lock box? And if that's the case, anyone know when those will be back around? I'm asking specifically about the T6 Risian Corvette. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    What azrael said. You can only get previous Event ships from the Phoenix box. The Phoenix box is not a lock box, as you can open it by right-clicking it and selecting 'Use'.

As for when the next Phoenix Box event is coming, I have no idea.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,348 Community Moderator
    As stated, Event Ships are not available for sale or trade on the Exchange or player-to-player. Event ships go into the Phoenix Box whenever the devs decide to update its contents. Phoenix Box events are not announced ahead of time. /Answered
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.