test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot turn in Beneath the Skin

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I got kicked suddenly the other day and then figured the shard was taken down for maint. This seemed to be since it updated when I tried to get on it later. Still couldn't sign into it and found out it had crashed hard.

Skip to a couple days later. Got another small patch and got onto the shard. Finished up Beneath the Skin from where it last was, starting over in the Network. But when I finished and mission progress said to contact command I could not. The clicky on the right side of the mission says Plot a course for this mission's starting point and when I try to use the Journal, the Open Journal button is greyed out.

I thought maybe I should drop the mission and restart it, so I did, but it's still the same, no way to report to command.

I'm on Jacob@echatty.

Going back to submit a ticket too.
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I don't know if this happens with regular missions too, but I plan to try it out later.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    edited October 2019
    Still can't turn in Beneath the Skin. All I get is the button that takes you to the start. If I try to turn in through the journal the Open Journal button is greyed out.

It tells me to Report to Command, and I can't do that. I may try one more time to drop it and pick it back up to see if that fixes it.

Edit: Nope, it still won't let me report to command even after dropping/picking it up.

I hope you can fix this. At least I can use the Patrols for two more days to get the ship, if the game stays up.

Edit: Okay, I ran Stranded in Space and am able to turn it in, so my problem is only with Beneath the Skin. I can't turn it in.
    Post edited by echatty on
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Now I can't turn in Blood of Ancients when I did it for the Defeat 30 Herald Ships endeavor. The mission told me to contact command and when I went to my journal the button to contact command was greyed out.

This is becoming very annoying. If I complete a mission I'd like to get my reward.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • qandiceqandice Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Been having the same or very after playing for the first time in a few months on my Rom Centurian. Was unable to turn in Bigger Picture, Melting Pot and even the New Officer mission I got for leveling. It's the remote contact option not working, had to go into the episodes tab in the Journal, find the mission click Hail and turn it in that way. For the New Officer Mission had to go to the command center to turn it in there.
    Thank you for the workaround. Now I know how to turn in ones that won't turn in any other way.

Many thanks! :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.