test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

32nd Anniversary Of TNG

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
It's been a week of ups and downs. Losing some family loved ones. To marking series anniversaries.

09/28 marks the 32nd anniversary of the start of TNG.
Although 09/26 marked the 18th anniversary of ENT. It was also the anniversary of USS Defiant marking her first deployment 25 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=148&v=myHnTK-imXg

Comments

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I somehow didn't realize that I was only 6 when TNG started. Though it started later here in Germany (almost a full 3 years later...)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I somehow didn't realize that I was only 6 when TNG started. Though it started later here in Germany (almost a full 3 years later...)

I was just an infant at the time it started airing in Germany. My parents sometimes watched it, and that's all I could remember for a while. When I was like 5-6 I started watching it with interest, and compared to TOS back then I was kinda wowed by the more elaborate lights on the Enterprise-D although at first I didn't really like that ship.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Damn, I was 10 that year.

Dude... I am as old as TNG!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Damn, I was 10 that year.

Dude... I am as old as TNG!

Think yourself lucky. I'm as old as TOS :#