test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Agents of Yesterday level scaling wonky

rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
I decided to replay one of the Agents of Yesterday arc on one of my TOS characters...

And the level scaling is STILL broken.

Decided to play Caleb IV, and not only are the enemies still at my actual level (65), I'm scaled down to first run level (9). Also Kor can oneshot my whole away team using lunge. I mean literally, I can be full health and have disabled his weapon, he uses El Flying Kirk Kick, and I die instantly.

While I was able to somewhat hold my own until I reached Kor, the drops are still only mk 2s and 3s, and the Klingons hit HARD.

From previous experience this Level Scaling issue is pretty much true for the entire Agents of Yesterday arc.
db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)