test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship glitch

nwhaley74#1740 nwhaley74 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
So I have the long range science vessel T5-U, I got the ship when I hit level 65 on my main fed toon but for some reason, I can't get the fleet version for 1 module, it says I need 4, also if I discharged the ship I can't reclaim it, it only shows the version that needs purchased, it doesn't show up in my purchased ships, I have other ships that I received free, and I don't have this issue with any of them, is anyone else having this issue with the T5-U version of the long range science vessel?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Did you try to get the fleet version before you discharged the ship or after?

When you get a ship with a level-up token it can't be reclaimed. If you no longer own it when you go to get the fleet version then you don't get the owner's discount.
  • Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Did you get the Long Range science vessel via the LTS token? If that was the case then it is not an account unlock, and therefore it does not count towards the fleet module discount.

If you actually bought the ship with Zen, then you should file a bug report.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Did you get the Long Range science vessel via the LTS token? If that was the case then it is not an account unlock, and therefore it does not count towards the fleet module discount.

Interesting. I've never tried to get the fleet version of a T5 ship, but I'd thought owning it by using a token did unlock the fleet discount for that one character.

• Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User

Interesting. I've never tried to get the fleet version of a T5 ship, but I'd thought owning it by using a token did unlock the fleet discount for that one character.

Nope, it was stated that using the Veteran token to get the T5 ship does not unlock the fleet discount.

Only either buying the ship via the C-Store or receiving it via a give away, which is an account unlock, does it unlock the fleet discount.
  • Options
    nwhaley74#1740 nwhaley74 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    thank you all for the help i didn't discharge it because i noticed i wouldn't be able to re-claim it i got is when i hit lvl 65 so that explains why i cant get the fleet version or re-claim it.
This discussion has been closed.