test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inexperienced player seeking KDF fleet

ashalfaashalfa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey folks!

I'm seeking a friendly and welcoming fleet for my Reman character who is KDF aligned, mostly for the social aspect seeing as I have never really done anything "end game". I have been quite on an off with STO since it 1st released but never really considered it a main game purely due to other more mainstream games being available. I have leveled so many characters over the years and the longest period of having a main toon was during 2015 in my only fleet.

I do enjoy many aspects of the game such as events, TFOs ect but only ever tasted "end game" briefly in my former fleet, when I had more free time to stay online longer, I mostly grouped up with players from USA late at night. I am currently in EU timezone so that must be applicable to future fleet events, as I really want to be part of as much community aspects as possible.

I was only in 1 fleet over the last 9 or so years, not sure if they are even active anymore as I have only recently returned myself. The fleet was called the vulcan kolinahr fleet and I think linked to UFP fleet for certain events, so perhaps I may be recognized by members from a few years ago. During my time there I was responsible for helping to organize fleet events weekly which I thoroughly enjoyed until a change in job forced me away from late night gaming.

I am an avid Star Trek fan so the lore and locations in game are fascinating to me and I spend a lot of time visiting them when I need some downtime from questing. I can also be active on Discord and other voice chats when my daughter has gone to bed, other than that I can happily communicate in discord by other means.

Hopefully this is enough info for fleets to get some interest in me as a member, which I will happily go into further detail via fleet applications. Otherwise you can find me in game on @ashalfa.

Thanks in advance folks and happy trekking.

Comments

• Options
    cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    The House Of Kular, which is part of the UFP community, is seeking new warriors! Your loyalty to your previous fleet is glorious!

The UFP community is vast, organized and welcomes both new and experienced Captains to our fleets! Click on the link above to register and apply. We may just be what you are seeking!

Qapla'! Glory to you and your house!
    Michael.png
  • Options
    rpb2012rpb2012 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    You can join Priority One Armada have a look at site.
    https://www.priorityonearmada.com/