test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Altamid Modified Swarm Processor Not equippable

haplo013haplo013 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
I have the Altamid Modified Swarm Processor on a level 37 Captain. When i attempt to equip the item on my ship, all of the console slots go red. The console has the Infinity icon, so should be useable by my Captain. I attempted to equip it on my shuttle that has no consoles to conflict with and still can not install it.

Comments

• Options
    mudd1701mudd1701 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I confirm the same problem with my level 18 captain. The text message says I do not meet the requirements of the Altamid Swarm Processor Console. However there are no requirements listed on the item except the typical "load no more than 1 item" clause. The omni plasma beam loads up no problem but not the console. Customer Service replies with a shrug. Even at a discounted 160 lobi it's an expensive item in real dollars spent. I would expect it to work or to get my lobi refunded.
  • Options
    spitcurlspitcurl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have had the same experience with my lvl 49 captain.
  • Options
    Tried console again and is now equipped. Now to see if it works!
  • Options
    Update, just noticed that I had turned 50 prior to console spontaneously working so maybe try at that lvl?
  • Options
    mudd1701mudd1701 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    UPDATE: customer service basically said it has a level requirement even though none is listed in the item description. So basically, we need to level to 50 before using. They need to update the item description.