test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

romulan red alert endeavour.. what is the threshold?

annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
I sprayed at least a dozen clouds, got these rewards:
The insects are gone but I still don't know where I went wrong...

[NumericReceived] You received 1 Romulan Marks

[ItemReceived] Item acquired: New Romulus Research

[NumericReceived] You received 1,410 Specialization Experience

[NumericReceived] You received 1,253 Expertise

and no credit for the endeavour......
We Want Vic Fontaine
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    You didn't do anything wrong, there just wasn't enough people doing it to reach 100% on the alert.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    It's impossible to do those alone, there must be multiple people playing.
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Yeah these have to be completed 100% which a solo person can't do. I managed to get the endeavor yesterday for the staging area RA and did exactly 1 tick of damage to 1 bug cloud because there were so many people there I couldn't find anything to spray. Switch instances if you can, into a higher population instance.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Yeah these have to be completed 100% which a solo person can't do. I managed to get the endeavor yesterday for the staging area RA and did exactly 1 tick of damage to 1 bug cloud because there were so many people there I couldn't find anything to spray. Switch instances if you can, into a higher population instance.
    Unfortunately, most people who want the endeavor will have done it yesterday and there are unlikely to be many people looking to do it in any instance anymore.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    New Romulus is usually pretty dead but when I went there to do this endeavor yesterday evening, I ended up getting the Red Alert for the Hwael Ruins where we kill Tholians. There was actually a bunch of people there doing the same thing and it was an easy completion. It took a lot longer waiting for the Red Alert to come up to begin with.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    If you have the DPS you can try the the Tholian one at the cave. I did it nearly solo. Hell I was at 85% when two people decided to join me for the last couple minutes.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    azrael605 wrote: »
    I've never had any difficulty finishing any endeavor I bothered with, including New Rom alerts.

But not solo on Rom alerts.
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »
    Unfortunately, most people who want the endeavor will have done it yesterday and there are unlikely to be many people looking to do it in any instance anymore.

Actually I just did this before maintenance and there was more people waiting then I ever seen for a Rom alert.
This discussion has been closed.