test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Fed Fleet

erikmodierikmodi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
So, back in STO after awhile. . . I tend to be really streaky with games that hold my interest. . . and I need a Fed Fleet. Several of my Fed toons are in a Fleet with some friends, but there's only about three active members (myself included), so looking for one with better speed at getting projects. Also, have a new Fed Jem'Hadar who needs gear badly. My characters:

Tlaven - A "Romulan" (made before Romulans were added to the game, so he's technically an Alien). Pretty much my main, I just got a T6 Temporal Connie, so I'm pretty happy with him. When I've RPed him with friends, he's been the ship's helmsman. Pretty Pilot-focused.

Aidoann - An actual Romulan. I've also developed her a lot.

Ansgar - I RP him as an Augment. I have him in a Reliant-class dudded up to look like a Miranda, working on Phaser and Antiproton builds for it. Kind of on hold while I grind up Temporal Rep on another character for the bonus XP.

Ixak'Adar - My Jem'Hadar, currently working on Gamma Rep since I don't know what else to do with him at the moment.

I also have a Liberated Borg and Vulcan I don't play as often, and a "real" Romulan version of Tlaven, who's basically brand-spanking new.

Hoping to find a Fleet with solid facilities and provisions, and a generous inactivity policy.

Comments

• Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Howdy! My fleet is fairly casual, and is always looking for new members. We're not quite maxed out yet, though, but fairly high up. Though I should warn you, we keep odd hours. Additionally, if you have any KDF toons, we have a KDF mirror fleet as well. Though I should advise it's not as built up.

Having said that, we always welcome friendly faces, despite the aforementioned caveats. If our neck of the woods sounds like a place to be, do look me up in-game @jamieblanchard. I'll hook you up.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    erikmodierikmodi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I keep pretty odd hours, too. . . my work day starts early. I have some KDFs, though they're happy where they are for now. I'm @erikmodi.
  • Options
    duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Hello Erik,
    My name is Tbar and my handle is @Duke_Tbar within game.

Looking for a fleet eh.. well just say so on Zone and you will get many instant invites. I hate that frankly.. each and every fleet is better than the other and all that bla bla bla. So with that said let me give you our Bla bla bla

A few things abut Tides of War Fleets and Organization.. short and sweet so you don't have a lot to read thru.

First off, our fleets are NOT owned by an individual but by a gaming community... for 10 years. We started when the game started. We have Fed and Klink Armadas like most active groups. Our fleet names all start with : Tides of War. So we have Tides of War 1st Fleet (Fed) , Tides of War 2nd Fleet (Klink) and so forth for a total of 7 fleets.. each has advantages as they are all different levels. We have no %^&*( Leader that thinks he's King Tut and can put demands on us. Also, Co's and Owners are real life folks that get tired of playing and next thing you know the fleet is dead. When our CO's/Leaders get tired of playing.. the "community" simply put in place another Leader.

2nd, we are casual and lay back. There are no hard rules other than be nice and helpful. There are no activity rules.

3rd, we have all those niceties a fleet should have.. website if your into that. Team Speak if you like.. or Discord. We have in game Cross Faction Chats ( ToW is the name of the cross channel if you like to monitor that chat and check us out)

4th, we are not a meat processing fleet where you need to get appointments just to talk to the leaders or get quality help. If we don't know the answer.. we.. go searching for it.

There are a lot of nice things about our Fleets.. find out more and check us out.

The bad thing... well every now and then we ask active leading type players to give a hand at managing a Fleet or activity for a short period of time. Want to know what its like on the back end of a fleet.. well .. you can find out for sure at Tides of War. Its not bad however when the Fleet Members can actually take part and know what is involved.. it makes us all better Fleet Members and well as better Players.

Respectfully,
    Tbar
    @Duke_Tbar (In Game)
    DukeTbar ( ARC Site - this forum)

Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
    @duketbar (Fleet Officer)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • Options
    cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    The UFP has it all, if you're still looking! A big welcoming community and fully loaded facilities! All one needs to do is apply! Whether you're part time/spare time or full time, FMI http://ufplanets.com

Peace and long life!
    Michael.png
  • Options
    josephwstryker13josephwstryker13 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Join us at 13th fleet on PS4. We are a brand new up and coming fleet. Get in on the ground floor!
    True 1000 day Vet!!!!!!
    True PC beta & Day 1 Vet!!!!!!
    PS4 Vet!!!!!!
    O.G. PC Life timer!!!!!!
    13th Fleet Admiral on PC and PS4!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    hatchmo252hatchmo252 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    We have state of the art Federation facilities. We also have a relaxed activity policy. check us out https://forums.12th-fleet.com/
  • Options
    tcatasustcatasus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Archangel the Fleet always recruiting . Most Fleet Facilities are maxed save for the Starbase and colony . Both of those are leveling stage 4! Fleet Level is 69. Pretty active laid back Fleet. No time in fleet requirements. Contribute and have fun. There are always missions available . Send me a note ingame @tcatasus