test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dorn still pitching Worf show

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    If Dorn gets a show, it will likely be in Phase II or later of the new Star Trek series. Phase II just like Phase II of the MCU which consisted of Iron Man III in 2013 to Ant-Man in 2015 and how Phase IV is the next phase of the MCU after Endgame and not having anything to do with the proposed Phase II TV series that Roddenberry was trying to air between TOS and TMP.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Didn't Worf pretty much lose his chance at a captaincy when he blew a covert mission to rescue Jadzia?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I'd watch it. It's what I have been looking forward to for so long, and since it seems Dorn won't be participating in Picard there are more Worf-less years to come.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    interesting; Worf was 1 of my favorite character in ds9. will worf use the plastic makeup from Discovery?
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @sennahcherib said:
    > interesting; Worf was 1 of my favorite character in ds9. will worf use the plastic makeup from Discovery?

I hope not
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    interesting; Worf was 1 of my favorite character in ds9. will worf use the plastic makeup from Discovery?

It's not plastic and why would he?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    Has he come up with a more interesting pitch yet than, "Star Trek but Worf is a captain now"?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png