test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gamma Task Force Ordinances Conflict

There seems to be a conflict with Gamma item sets. I've had the Morphogenic Armaments set equipped for quite a while on one of my Dominion character ships. Recently i completed the Gamma Task Force reputation and purchased/equipped the Task Force Ordinances set, except that it won't let me equip the energy weapon at the same time as the energy weapon from the Morphogenic set. It tells me "You cannot equip more than 1 item from this category". I have never had an issue mixing turrets and omnidirectional beams in the past. Can this be fixed so that I can equip both sets? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    This is not a bug. There is a restriction where you can only have a mission reward/rep reward and a crafted when it comes to these energy weapons. Also, the Morphogenic Polaron Energy Weapon counts as an omni-directional beam weapon and cannot be used with the Task Force Ordnances set according to STO Wiki. Sorry. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    dmgrgn#5342 dmgrgn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are you a member of the dev team?
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Are you a member of the dev team?

No, I am not. It is mentioned on STO Wiki about that limitation. I just try to help the people who play Star Trek Online and figure out what are bugs and what are not. Every week I star a lot of them to see what bugs need to be fixed and then unstar them when they are. This is not a bug. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.