test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Security Uniforms

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
Oh how I wish we could get these in game. I really liked them. Sorry can’t figure out how to just post the picture so I did links

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=40978&fullsize=1

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=40756&fullsize=1
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Well, you get a kevlar vest with the Terran Guerilla Combat Armor and Marta Okataya. So you can get something similar, at least.

Though the former will probably not be in the Phoenix Box for a while.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    I tried recreating it using those pieces, and I just can't get a close enough variant.

On the TWOK uniform train, I was able to put together a decent Federation Forces uniform with the Disco Terran tops though!

https://imgur.com/a/YgOr4ZI
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    In cases about these uniform additions, I always offer that you should be careful for what you wish. You could end up with them in the Dilitium Store for the very special price of only 2 million Dilitium.

I can imagine how the meeting went to determine that price. Probably something like this: :)

https://youtu.be/jTmXHvGZiSY
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    In cases about these uniform additions, I always offer that you should be careful for what you wish. You could end up with them in the Dilitium Store for the very special price of only 2 million Dilitium.
    I wouldn't have any problem with that.

The only reason I haven't bought the ones that are in there is they're restricted I'm not allowed to buy them with the character I want.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I'd rather they move those outfits into a new GPL store. I'm getting tired of collecting GPL and having nothing to spend it on.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'd rather they move those outfits into a new GPL store. I'm getting tired of collecting GPL and having nothing to spend it on.

This, ever so much this!​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »

This, ever so much this!​​

Thirded!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Fourthed!

We've had GPL from admiralty for soooo long but nothing to do with it except... gamble for MOAR GPL :p
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I mean...
    800px_COLOURBOX3212818.jpg
    You can only imagine doing this so many times before it gets boring.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Can you imagine how much GPL we would have now if Cryptic had not decided to cut the Rewards of it in the Ferengi Admiralty to about a hundredth of what it was. I guess then they would have had to actually work on coming up with things to put into the GPL Store. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Meh, as far as I'm concerned they could just remove GPL completely and just replace it with EC. It's a pointless currency.
  • Options
    Yeah all my GPL and I would gladly spend it o those uniforms
This discussion has been closed.