test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

jem'Hadar Cruiser Alpha Quadrant #2

ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Hi
Just curious does anyone know if the "jem'Hadar Cruiser Alpha Quadrant #2" near deep space nine, the wormhole and bajor is interactable by any character or is it just there floating around?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    No idea what you refer to.

I'm talking about this photo..if it can be seen.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/a3nZvB9SgVHjJ1NG6

• voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    ozzymite wrote: »
    Hi
    Just curious does anyone know if the "jem'Hadar Cruiser Alpha Quadrant #2" near deep space nine, the wormhole and bajor is interactable by any character or is it just there floating around?

The "Alpha Quadrant #2" part refers to the map you were on. That's just one of the random NPC ships that flits about. Take a look at the traffic around ESD sometime!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    if it's near DS9, it was put there after operation gamma was released back in 2012 and has been there ever since​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    It's like the 'Federation Cruiser' and other ships floating about in Sector Space in the Beta quadrant. There, but not interactable. Unless it has a name other than a generic ship name, you can't talk to it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    It's like the 'Federation Cruiser' and other ships floating about in Sector Space in the Beta quadrant. There, but not interactable. Unless it has a name other than a generic ship name, you can't talk to it.

yeah they're like the random "citizen" (or similarry named) NPCs (or extras in movies) that are there to make the world look bigger but serve no other purpose.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    it use to be that you could iteract with thme, I forget if it was a mats gather or if it was a doff mission . I want to say mission because i seem to recall a accolade chain...
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    ok thanks everyone :)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    In the original Jem'hadar FE series it was Eraun's ship. When you found him in the GQ he'd come back to the AQ so that he could provide more direct communications between the Alliance and Founders.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.