test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account bank not accessible

ak71ak71 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am unable to access the items in my account bank on my main. I can see the amount of EC I have in there, but I can't see the item slots and hence can't deposit or withdraw items. The slots for items have just disappeared and the whole window is squashed together instead. Strangely only some of my characters have this problem, others can see the items in there fine.
I have reported this problem, including mentioning that only some characters have this problem and the only solution they had was to verify my installation. This didn't solve the problem and hence it looks like I won't be able to transfer over any spare Phoenix upgrades I may have for the upcoming upgrade weekend.
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    Have you tried to resize the account bank window?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you tried to resize the account bank window?
    That helped me. Thanks for the tip.

What an inhuman bug!
  • christopher1960#5251 christopher1960 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    weird ? guys ive got 20 account bank slots on holodeck but nothing on tribble and yet family has there account bank slots on tribble anyone know what could be done to fixit
    Post edited by christopher1960#5251 on
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    weird ? guys ive got 20 account bank slots on holodeck but nothing on tribble and yet family has there account bank slots on tribble anyone know what could be done to fixit

See above?