test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUGGED MISSING Kobali ACT II Missions not showing.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
Shows Data Recovery is DONE which is the FINAL ACT I Mission--says rewards reduced if I do it again..

Yet I see Act II Missions 'selection' in the REPLAY CONSOLE; yet it lists no missions under Act II, selecting it then shows a blank canvas. Then when I go to the General, and also checked with Hanchon Salador yet both will not give the required Act II missions.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1250497/bugged-kobali-act-ii-missions-looming-shadows-not-given

This has been BUGGED for well over a 1-2 years. Please FIX.
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Follow instructions said in thread you started in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2019
    I've detailed them and the problem is it does not offer the next required mission, despite having done the prerequisite.

I was the one who detailed the issues and 'fix' to allow progress here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1250497/bugged-kobali-act-ii-missions-looming-shadows-not-given
    0zxlclk.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Have you tried finding the 'Act II' camp area to see if the Hanchion there gives the mission as if you're on the first playthrough?
    As I recall, General Q'nel isn't the place to start those - it's Hanchion Sadalore.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Yea "Hanchoin Sadalore" does NOT offer the required mission is the problem.
    0zxlclk.png
    If I recall correctly, the Act I, Act II and Act III missions are repeatable.

Have you tried taking Act I and replaying the 4 missions involved (in order, of course) to see if your Kobali Prime progress has somehow been reset?

I had to do this on characters that had completed KP before the Journal revamp.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Yea but none of the ACT II missions show in the REPLAY CONSOLE.

I've found a FIX which was only enable by having a friend who had done the mission, share it with me and then that allowed me to get it and complete it. The problem was is without someone sharing it I was unable to proceed.
    0zxlclk.png
    Don't look for the Act II missions in the replay console.
    Play through Act I, in order, and complete the Act I wrapper. Then take the Act II wrapper mission and see if the Act II mission become available from their original mission givers.