test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beam Overload not working for Advanced Phaser Beam Array

jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited August 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since the 8/8/19 PC patch for Star Trek Online, Beam Overload 1 through 3 does not function for the Advanced Phaser Beam Array. This applies no matter if a single array is equipped or multiple up to the 6 maximum. I also tested them as the single weapon type on the ship and with mixed weapons. The issue remains. Other beam types tested seem to function normally. The only thing that happens when trying to use Beam Overload 1, 2, or 3 with these arrays is the cooldown for the power initiates.

Comments

• willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    jcox2 wrote: »
    Since the 8/8/19 PC patch for Star Trek Online, Beam Overload 1 through 3 does not function for the Advanced Phaser Beam Array. This applies no matter if a single array is equipped or multiple up to the 6 maximum. I also tested them as the single weapon type on the ship and with mixed weapons. The issue remains. Other beam types tested seem to function normally. The only thing that happens when trying to use Beam Overload 1, 2, or 3 with these arrays is the cooldown for the power initiates.

I am having thes issue with BOIII for Agony Phaser too, Cooldown starts bit weapons are ot firing at all. And for Kelvin Phasers it didn't change at all (at least not visually) the BO does not last 10 seconds
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    jcox2 wrote: »

I am having thes issue with BOIII for Agony Phaser too, Cooldown starts bit weapons are ot firing at all. And for Kelvin Phasers it didn't change at all (at least not visually) the BO does not last 10 seconds

Report via the game and\or website support link. I tested several phaser types that I normally use although not the agony or kelvin. I think the more reports they get, the better the fix so as not to fix one and leave out others.